Signature WASIL Custom Corset (DEPOSIT)
- Regular price
- $350.00 USD
- Regular price
- Sale price
- $350.00 USD
- Unit price
Let us make you a custom fitted & fabric of choice corset! Together we will pick out your dream vintage upholstery fabric, color for the corset sleeves & lining, all the details including your desired color of the chord used to lace up your corset.
Costs of garments on this product listing are just the non-refundable deposit that goes towards your full corset cost. Full costs of each corset:
Custom Corset no sleeves $650 + Shipping
Custom Corset Short Sleeves $850 + Shipping
Custom Corset Long Sleeves $1,100 + Shipping
HOW TO ORDER- PLEASE READ IN FULL BEFORE PURCHASING!
STEP 1) When you purchase this specific product listing, it is considered a non-refundable deposit. Once this product listing is purchased, refunding this initial deposit is not possible. This deposit acts a placeholder for your custom corset in our production schedule. This deposit will also cover the cost of sourcing your dream materials, which often cannot be returned on our end. Outside of this non-refundable deposit, if you decide you no longer want the corset, you will still have to abide by the established refund policy on the website.
STEP 2) Once you have put down your deposit for the custom corset, you will be emailed a questionnaire to help determine what fabric you love the most. This will take 3-5 business days from the deposit ordering date. Please return your answers ASAP as the sooner you provide this information, the sooner we can get started on sourcing!
STEP 3) After the questionnaire has been completed, please allow 3-5 business days to search for your perfect fabric options. Once we have done our research, you will be presented with 5-15 fabric options for the facing of the corset. If you do not like the options presented, you are entitled to requesting 5 more options, however this will require an additional 3-5 business days to configure and send over.
STEP 4) After you have picked out your favorite fabric and materials, we will purchase the materials. Please allow up to 30 days for us to receive these materials from our sources. Once we have received the materials, we will collect the remaining balance on the custom corset order. We will not begin working on your order until this balance is paid! If you would like to purchase shipping insurance for the full value of your custom corset, please let us know prior to payment completion of the remaining balance. The standard shipping insurance value is $50.
STEP 5) Once we have received the payment of the remaining balance, you will be notified and your corset will begin being made. We may have questions along the way to make sure we are getting your dream corset made as perfectly as possible, so please reply to our correspondences as soon as you can! The sooner we hear from you, the faster the process. Please allow 15-25 business days from the date of the notification of your fabric arriving for your corset to be custom patterned, cut, and sewn.
STEP 6) We will send you a final correspondence with photos of your completed corset before shipping it out to you! Once you receive this email, please allow 3-5 business days for shipping domestically, and up to 30 days internationally. Ultimately, if shipping takes longer than these time estimates, please be patient as we have no control over the shipping providers.
TERMS OF CUSTOM ORDERS
When you have purchased a custom corset, these are the terms you are agreeing to abide by.
1. At any point in the production of your corset, if you do not reply to our correspondences, the process will not continue. We cannot produce your dream corset if we don't hear back from you! Once we send a followup question, the timelines original quoted will be effectively be put on "pause" until we hear from you. (For example, if we are sewing your corset and are 5 business days into the production process, and need a measurement from you, the period of time between your reply and the email we sent will not count as part of the 15-25 business days. So, if you take 3 business days to reply, we still will have 6-25 more business days to complete your order.) If at any point in the process we do not hear from you, we will give a grace period of 30 days from the last email we sent to receive your reply. If we do not receive a reply beyond this 30 day period, we will cancel the order and you will not be refunded any of the costs you have paid up until that point. This could include the entirety of the custom corset balance. We are not responsible for sending a follow up email with you if you are unresponsive to our correspondences!
2. Under no circumstances will your initial non-refundable deposit be refunded.
3. As stated in our store policies, we are not responsible for your order after it is given to USPS. If USPS has lost your parcel or your parcel was stolen upon delivery, please go through the proper channels with them to file a claim and recover your losses.
4. The remaining balance must be purchased through our official website, we will not accept payments from third parties such as PayPal, Venmo, or Cashapp. We also will not issue refunds through third parties either.
5. If the remaining balance on the custom corset order is not paid in full, we will not begin working on your order. If you neglect or refuse to pay the remaining balance within 5 days of request of remaining payment, we will cancel your order.
6. Online vintage fabric retailers do not always provide accurate/ true to color photos of the fabric, therefore it is not our responsibility should the fabric not be identical to the photos we are presenting you. If you are dissatisfied with the in person fabric, your order will not be eligible for a return or partial refund.
Dry clean or Hand wash and airy dry only, iron on low heat